HR Specialist/Recruiter in IT (Information Technology)
8000 грн. Social package that includes: paid internet fee, paid vacation, paid sick etc.
- Контактное лицо:
- Olga Vilk
- +38 (067) 35-90-600
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость, удаленная работа
- высшее образование
V&A is an IT recruiting company founded in 1993. We are headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Our company searches, interviews, and hires IT professionals living in the United States to work on IT projects for our Clients — government and private corporations located in the United States.
V&A established a presence in Ukraine in 2005 and has grown to include a team of over 30 HR, Recruiting and Administrative specialists located in different cities of Ukraine.Our Ukrainian team works remotely from their home offices, and cooperates with our Sales team based in Florida and Colorado.
V&A services are in high demand and the growth of our Ukrainian team is our top priority. If you are an ambitious, challenge-driven, result-oriented individual interested in a career in IT Recruitment, please us your resume.
No previous experience is required! We are happy to train motivated, enthusiastic, committed individuals in IT, HR and Recruitment. Our extensive training program includes lots of support and coaching throughout every step of your career with V&A. You work from your home with the same level of supervision and support as in the office.
Please complete an application form on our website http://va-usa.com.ua/careers.html
We are not just offering you a job, you are in for a career with us!
HR Specialist / Recruiter in IT (Information Technology)
This is a fulltime position with a base salary plus bonuses and benefits.
We will also consider students who are studying according to their individual plan and recent graduates.
- Select qualified Candidates for our Clients with the online tools and training we provide;
- Conduct phone interviews with qualified Candidates;
- Assist in arranging interviews for qualified Candidates with our Clients.
- Advanced spoken and written English;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Creative and independent thinking/problem solving;
- Strong web research skills;
- Effective computer and MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel);
- Quiet home office;
- A personal laptop (we will cover the monthly internet expense);
- Availability to work a fixed schedule of fulltime (8 hours) either from 3:00 pm until midnight Kyiv time or from 4:00 pm till 1:00 am Kyiv time with a 1 hour lunch break and additional scheduled breaks throughout the day.Certain flexibility may be provided to successful candidates.
Benefits of working with V&A:
- Work in a highly ambitious, goal oriented, friendly and fun environment that is characteristic of the American corporate culture;
- Complete coaching on the skills required for the job and individual support by trainers and management throughout your career with us;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Ongoing training and new learning opportunities, professional development sessions, seminars/webinars sponsored by V&A;
- Corporate team building events in Kiev, Ukraine, and Colorado, USA sponsored by V&A.
- Competitive compensation and social package that includes:
-Base salary paid in US dollars by the 5th of each month directly to your bank account;
-Bonuses paid on monthly basis;
-3 weeks of paid vacation per year;
-Paid sick and personal time off;
-Medical/life insurance programs;
-Maternity/family leave program;
-Membership to the gym of your choice;
-Paid internet fee;
-Interest-free loan program for personal home office equipment;
-Personal and professional self-developmentand training programs of your choice paid by the Company;
-Bi-weekly breakfast/lunch social meetings with your peers living in the same city sponsored by the Company (optional to attend).