- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 1 года, высшее образование
Paymentwall’s Kiev office is looking to hire a Recruiter to fuel our global growth. The role as Recruiter encompasses executing our growth plans, taking ownership of the complete recruitment process by sourcing talented candidates.
- Manage the full recruitment cycle, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Source qualified, talented, and high potential candidates who embody Paymentwall’s entrepreneurial spirit.
- Understand hiring needs of team goals, collaborate with the business development, marketing, finance and support departments.
- Create, and publish job profiles and distribute them on social media channels and relevant job boards.
- Organize and table recruitment fairs to attract candidates.
- Work closely with the global recruiting team to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes.
- Schedule phone interviews, candidate tests and feedback for applicants.
- Conduct reference checks and other background checks as needed.
- 2+ years of talent acquisition and direct recruiting experience within a startup, internet or online payments company preferred.
- Self starter who can work well autonomously and possess a «hunter» mindset to establish relationships.
- Excellent knowledge of sourcing and recruitment techniques including social media.
- Effectively manage multiple searches and assignments for candidates in various fields.
- Fluency in English (verbal and creative written communication skills).
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in partnership with others.
- Professional customer service orientation, polite, friendly and commercial.
- Results-driven and action oriented individual who is business savvy and entrepreneurial.
- Able to make sound and timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment.
- Mandatory requirements, of at least a bachelor degree, preferably with a commercial or HR focus.
Who Should Apply
Candidates should be:
- Proactive, goal-oriented individuals who take pride in what they do.
- Entrepreneurial and curious with a commercial mindset.
- Super connectors who live on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and other social media outlets.
- Must have interest in the Tech and Payments industry and love the adrenaline of the startup culture and community worldwide.
- Candidates should be available full-time and able to start as soon as possible.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Financial stability.
- Individual career path.
- Paid vacation.
- Comfortable workplaces with the most up-to-date equipment.
- Our own chef makes delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner for whole team.
- High energy, international and innovative team.