Customer Service Agent
11880 грн. + бонусы
- Николаев (Николаевская обл.)
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость, готовы взять студента
- высшее образование
Get a unique opportunity to apply for a Customer Service Agent position in a US Based Organization.
They are currently seeking knowledgeable, skilled and experienced individuals who can meet the international customer care standard. Everything that could possibly make you successful in this role is trained and the necessary tools are provided, failure will NOT be an option as long as you can stay focused, self-motivated, results-driven and always have the willingness to learn. A strong desire to constantly improve your English, Learn as you go, self-study outside of the provided training’s is a must!
Starting your career as an agent gives you immediate opportunity for exponential growth, you can instantly see yourself excel into a supervisor, data analyst or project manager!
- Official contract to work for a US based company.
- Working with an array of cultures alongside a young, fun & loving team!
- Constant Personal Improvement Training’s (English, Customer Care, Process Improvement, Analytics etc…)
- Many compensation Opportunities Available. (Everything is taken into consideration — your English language, terms of your contract, personal achievements, etc…)
- Different Shift available to accommodate your needs
- Easily accessible office located in the downtown area with FREE parking.
- Well-equipped kitchen and a relaxation-room with aero-hockey table and board games.
- Thematic 'Buzz' events including, but not limited to corporate parties, car quests, BBQ, etc
Qualification To Apply:
- Flexible Full Time Positions only — (5-days a week, 8-hours shift).
- Provide a WOW experience to clients by e-mail, chat or phone with enthusiasm and courtesy. NO COLD CALLING.
- Be a team-player, yet being able to make independent decisions.
- Be self-motivated.
- Be ready to exceed every customer & colleague expectations.
To apply please send your CV (photo preferred) to [отправить резюме]