Business System Analyst (BSA)
По результатам собеседования
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 5 лет, высшее образование
Trinetix is a team of professionals of Ukrainian IT Market. The companies of world names use our web services, iOS-Android applications and graphic interfaces. We are united by one idea. We are moving in one direction. The one and only goal we have — сreate useful, innovative and interesting products. That’s what we call success. We are proud of our friendly team, where the communication is a vital element of collaboration.
We are looking for an Business System Analyst with experience at least 3 years.
We are looking for a person with:
- English of Advanced level;
- Outsource experience in the capacity of Business System Analyst / Business Analyst;
- Agile, Waterfall projects experience;
- Ability to create projects from the scratch, Full Cycle Development understanding (from understanding what the customer wants and to the release);
- BRD and SRS writing experience.
- Ability to work with large volumes of information;
- Understanding of work specifics with customers of the American market;
- Ability to speak the same language with developers;
- Attention to details and desire to create an order in documentation;
- Knowledge of the theory in the field of the business analysis;
- Ability to express thoughts clearly and accurately in both in oral and written forms;
- Self-development and constant learning in the field of the business analysis.
We will teach:
To work in a multitask mode sometimes;To help the Architect and the Project Manager to understand the system and break it into components at the stage of pre-sale.
Experience you gain with us:
- Work on short-term and medium-term projects of Enterprise field;Agile, Waterfall Practice Experience;
- Development of work in several control systems of tasks;
- Potential business trips to the USA and real-life communication with the customer;
- Use Case Development and Sequience UML charts.
- Constant communication with Engagement Team of the customer for the purpose to formulate or specify the existing requirements;
- Detail User Stories, prepare Use Cases and create UML chats;
- Support and create the necessary project documentation useful for developers' teams;
- Daily Scrum meetings participation;
- Assign tasks to a team of developers and designer.
Looking forward to cooperating with you!