Head of Sales Department
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость, готовы взять студента
- Опыт работы от 2 лет, высшее образование
Webinse is an innovative software development company which provides complex eCommerce solutions for a wide range of international partners. The main direction is development, design and support of online stores based on Magento platform.
Our potential clients are middle-size companies and business owners from Europe (Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands, Great Britain), USA, Canada and Australia.
The key principles of our company are permanent improvements of the internal business processes which increase productivity, effectiveness and give a possibility to always provide high level solutions for our customers. Due to this point ones among the best world companies choose us to build long-term and perspective business relationships.
We are looking for a talented Head of Sales Department to join our team on full-time basis.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager in IT company (2+ year)
- Written and spoken English (upper-intermediate or advanced)
- Higher education degree (technical or foreign languages)
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Excellent networking and communication skills
- Written and spoken German, French will be a big plus
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
We will provide our candidates:
- Enjoyable working environment and friendly team of highly qualified specialists
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package (24 days of holidays a year + national holidays, paid sick-leaves)
- Possibility for continuous learning of all staff to help you to advance your career based on your interests and talents
- Democratic leadership with an appreciation and understanding of the needs of all crew members
- Partial payment of foreign language courses
- Opportunities for international business trips
- Corporate holidays, events, festivals
You can find more detailed information about our company on the website — http://www.webinse.com/
If you are interesting in our vacancy, please send your resume to HR Department via email — [отправить резюме]