- Ubisoft Kiev Ukraine VIP
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 5 лет, высшее образование
Do you want to see your name in credits of Ubisoft’s PC game? Do you think that PC is the future of gaming? Are you excited by the idea of communicating with IT professionals from all over the world? Are you obsessed by continuously improving what you’re doing? Are you passionate about technology and video games? Come and meet us!
Our team in Kiev, together with teams from multiple foreign Ubisoft studios, works on PC and next-gen versions of future AAA Ubisoft titles. We are driven by our desire to ship and constantly take on greater challenges.
Kiev-based Ubisoft game studio is looking for a highly motivated and hardworking Producer. The ideal candidate has a high interest and experience in video game project management, either as a producer or assistant producer on one or more game projects. Must-have traits include the skills and experience to independently plan and schedule tasks based on defined project goals, and the ability to lead a team to successful execution of such goals.
- Expert in project management methodologies (Agile,Waterfall)
- Expert in software development metrics, quality metrics, quality process
- Expert in team tracking, process improvement
- Track of success as team lead
- Expert in video games industry
- Expert in PC gaming
- Expert in game design in general and creative processes
- Good knowledge of project management/looking to learn
- Leading game project teams to a high-quality outcome, as the responsible producer
- Planning projects based on business goals, continuously updating these plans and mitigating risk
- Tracking project progress and communicating it to stakeholders, taking immediate corrective actions to keep the project on track
- Continuous improvement of internal processes, together with other producers. Possibly overseeing the work of other producers
Soft skills required
- You are always on top of latest news related to your profession, posting on forums, blog, reading professional magazines and books, take classes or teach others
- You are genuinely curious and interested in people, their thoughts, their interests and you love to ask millions of questions
- You find it easy and exciting to reach for new contacts and network with other professionals in your field
- You believe that there is always one more question to ask
- You’d find it inspiring to combine and build on other’s ideas and give them recognition in the process
- You feel you must finish what you start and you are crazy about polishing all the rough edges to make the end result perfect
- You don’t expect to be told what to do, but rather be on top of your own game
- Advanced business English
What we offer:
- International AAA game projects;
- Access to cutting-edge hardware;
- Experience using hottest internally developed game engines;
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues;
- Opportunity to travel abroad to meet your colleagues from other studios or to participate in international conferences;
- Medical / Life insurance;
- English / French courses.
Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don’t worry. We’ll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.