Teacher (Native English Speaker)
- GLS (Kiev)
- Контактное лицо:
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость, неполная занятость
- Опыт работы от 5 лет, высшее образование
Washington Language School is looking for a well qualified, professional and enthusiastic Teacher of English Native Speaker who loves to teach and wants to pass on his/her knowledge. If you are patient and genuinely care about your students, then join our team! In this role you will lead assigned classes and help your students prepare for the International exams (TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT GRE, SAT) as well as build basic verbal, reading and listening skills needed for their future academic careers, you will plan and conduct classroom instruction of English as a Second/Foreign language (ESL/EFL).
As a Native Speaker Teacher, you must have a desire to work with International students and have positive interactions with them. You must be active and bring fresh ideas, while making an impact on the students.
Additional requirements include:
• Bachelor degree;
• Preferably 3+ years experience in teaching;
• Strong presentation, communication and writing skills;
• Good computer skills.
• Prepare students to International exams (TOEFL, IELTS or/and GMAT, GRE, SAT);
• Teach vocabulary, grammar, linguistic functions and the four language skills (reading, listening, speaking and writing);
• Monitor student performance and achievements in the classroom;
• Demonstrate and explain correct pronunciation and articulation, and develop drills to address specific pronunciation problems;
• Represent American/British culture to your students.
If you are not a Native English Speaker (we are interested in professionals from USA, UK, Canada, Australia only) and you have never taught English as a Second Language, please do not apply.