Technical Operations Engineer, System Administrator *nix
- Zone3000, IT-компания
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 2 лет, высшее образование
Technical Operations Engineer will contribute to keeping the customers happy and satisfied with the provided services, while bringing a positive representation of the company into the forefront, which is necessary to ensure customer loyalty.
Position is open in Kharkiv and Lviv offices. We offer Relocation bonus for those who would like to move from other cities.
- Strong Linux/Unix experience
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Intermediate or higher level of written English
- Deep understanding of LAMP stack and experience with it
- Deep knowledge of web servers: Apache, Nginx, etc.
- Deep knowledge of database engines: MySQL based (installation, administration, clustering and troubleshooting), PostgreSQL will be an advantage
- Virtualization experience
- Good understanding of networking and common application protocols
- Experience with network filesystems
- Scripting and automation experience
- Experience in cPanel and/or other hosting control panels
- Understanding of and experience with caching, load balancing, high availability and fault tolerance
- Understanding of security
- Strong focus on self-education and self-motivation, team player with keen desire to help others
Nice to have:
- Experience with high load
- Experience with distributed storages
- Experience in DDoS mitigation
- Build, maintain and monitor infrastructure servers and services, keep their performance and stability on highest level
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge as well as knowledge of technologies you work with
- Process and resolve client’s technical issues that are beyond СS Technical Support area of expertise
- Troubleshoot and investigate global technical issues our internal systems/servers may have and resolve them within the area of expertize
- Escalate technical issues that are beyond the area of expertize to the more experienced colleagues
- Report bugs/issues found in our systems/servers to the corresponding personnel in accordance to internal procedures
- Suggest ways to optimize technical processes/procedures to make them more effective and easier both for clients and the team
- Perform deep technical investigations of issues escalated by СS Technical Support representatives and resolve them
- Monitor services and products Technical Operations team is responsible for on a constant basis and proactively react to any issues these services may experience
- Be engaged in continuous training and self-education in such areas as: English Communication, Customer Care techniques and Technical Knowledge and Skills
- Collaborate with other departments to help solving technical and procedural tasks and providing technical assistance on our products and internal tools managed by IOC team
Zone3000 works with Namecheap.com project — domain name registrar, hosting, SSL certificates.
We offer domain names at some of the best prices in the industry, along with full featured hosting packages, secure SSL certificates, WhoisGuard privacy protection service, and more. We work hard to provide unparalleled levels of service, security and support.
We strive to offer intuitive products at the most competitive prices in the business.
Please send your CV marked as «TechOps» preferably with salary expectations to e-mail: [отправить резюме]