Senior Front-end Developer
- Astound Commerce VIP
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 2 лет
The Senior Frontend Developer will be part of a high-performance feature driven development team responsible for building complex ecommerce solutions. You must have a proven track record of solving tough business and technical problems while taking responsibility for meeting business objectives with a strong sense of product ownership. This job requires strong technical, collaboration and communication skills to provide guidance and expertise throughout the entire software development lifecycle, ensuring the success of you and your team’s efforts. You should have strong communication and mentoring skills, expertise with software development lifecycle methodologies, extensive experience and knowledge of web and software development, and use of standard design and development tools.
- Participate in identifying and managing development-related risks on assigned projects;
- Work with Development Lead and project leads in understanding business needs, defining technical issues, and proposing solutions;
- Help ensure frontend development team’s compliance to all outlined processes and procedures;
- Analyze business and technical specifications/requirements and develop enterprise-level ecommerce solutions;
- Work in collaboration with Graphic Designers & UX Designers to turn their vision into functional HTML templates;
- Work with web development team to ensure proper implementation of website’s functionality;
- Provide inputs for SOW effort estimation;
- Support and help frontend developers come up with the best technical solutions;
- Provide recommendations to Development Lead and functional managers on ways to improve processes, systems, tools and role definitions based on program or project-specific experience;
- Drive training standards for frontend developers through collaboration with functional managers;
- Actively contribute or drive continuous improvements to development methodology and underlying processes;
- Conduct on-boarding and coaching of new frontend developers.
- Expert level hand-coding in CSS and HTML (including HTML5, CSS3);
- Experience with client-side code performance optimization, debugging and debugging tools (Firebug, etc.);
- Good understanding of cross-browser/platform issues;
- Proficiency with Adobe CS package (Photoshop/Fireworks, etc.);
- Must be an independent, self-motivated team player that is meticulous and methodical in creating solutions;
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment;
- Intermediate spoken and written English communication skills.
- Personal portfolio of completed projects/products;
- Experience with on-boarding and coaching of frontend developers;
- Experience working in geographically distributed teams;
- Experience developing ecommerce and mobile solutions is highly desired;
- Experience developing in Java, PHP or other scripting languages;
- Impeccable analytical and time management skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as exemplified by writing clear technical specifications, documentation of knowledge, and effective intra- and inter-group communications.
Astound Commerce Offers:
- Unique Ecommerce Expertise:We provide ecommerce services to the biggest names and brands in the retail that are bringing the best shopping experience to the millions of online customers worldwide;
- Learning and Development:Company sponsored certifications, trainings, invitations to attend and organize internal and external events, extensive technical library;
- Personalized Approach:Semi-Annual Performance Review, Career Path Program, helpful and engaging international environment with numerous opportunities for professional growth;
- Benefits Program:Support Work-Life Balance, Healthy Lifestyle, Referral Reward, Comfortable Offices, Relocation Program, Great Friendly Atmosphere and much more.