Senior Web Developer for AKQA
- Ciklum VIP
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
Purpose of the role:
As a member of the AKQA Technology team you must be inspired by technology and have a passion for creating innovative technical solutions. You will contribute to AKQA’s founding values — Innovation, Service, Quality and Thought and will be excited about being part of our success.
You will love working in a team of highly skilled people, all with strong opinions about various technologies, frameworks and approaches to delivery.
AKQA is an independent, ideas-led agency and we work with the world’s leading consumer brands.
We have offices in London, Amsterdam, New York, Washington DC, San Francisco and Shanghai and are one of the world’s most rewarded creative agencies. AKQA has been named Revolution magazine’s Agency of the Decade; AdAge Digital Agency of the Year; AdWeek Digital Agency of the Year and Fast Company’s Top 50 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Our people are core to the work we produce for our clients and contribute to a culture which fosters innovation, service, quality and thought in everything we do.
The future inspires us. We work to inspire.
- Determine appropriate solutions to develop rich extendable frontend.
- Create a pixel-perfect html/css markup
- Suggest better UI solutions
- High traffic webpages optimization
- Proven experience working as a Senior Web Developer.
- Experience of commercial website development.
- Responsive Web Development, optimizing for Mobile
- A degree ideally in computer science is advantageous.
- Experience working in a creative and/or agency environment is advantageous.
Key technical competencies:
- Strong HTML5 knowledge
- Strong jQuery knowledge
- Strong CSS3 knowledge
- SASS, LESS
- CSS transitions
- Mobile first approach (responsive web development)
- Git, including branching model
- Agile development
Desirable technical competencies:
- jQuery Mobile
- Event based approach
- Social Networks API
What’s in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center and Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in USA, are among the cool things our teams have developed and we bet you’ve heard about them.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of other known companies. We are looking forward to see you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to [отправить резюме]