Recruiter Assistant, Online Researcher
8000 грн. •Competitive compensation and social package that includes: paid internet fee, paid vacation, paid sick, personal days off etc
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость, удаленная работа
About Us: V&A is an IT recruiting company founded in 1993. We are headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and established a presence in Ukraine in 2005.
No previous experience is required! We are happy to train motivated, enthusiastic, committed individuals in IT, HR and Recruitment.
We are not just offering you a job; you are in for a career with us!
This is a full time position with a base salary plus bonuses and benefits.
Benefits of working with V&A:
- Work in a highly ambitious, goal oriented, friendly and fun environment that is characteristic of the American corporate culture;
- Complete coaching on the skills required for the job and individual support by trainers and management throughout your career with us;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Ongoing training and new learning opportunities, professional development sessions, seminars/webinars sponsored by V&A;
- Corporate team building events in Kiev, Ukraine, and Colorado, USA sponsored by V&A.
- Competitive compensation and social package that includes:
— Base salary paid in US dollars by the 5th of each month directly to your bank account;
— Bonuses paid on monthly basis;
— Paid vacation;
— Paid holidays;
— Paid sick and personal time off;
— Medical/life insurance programs;
— Maternity/family leave program;
— Membership to the gym of your choice;
— Paid internet fee;
— Interest-free loan program for personal home office equipment;
— Personal and professional self-development and training programs of your choice paid by the Company;
— Bi-weekly breakfast/lunch social meetings with your peers living in the same city sponsored by the Company (optional to attend).
- Select qualified Candidates for our Clients with the online tools and training we provide;
- Cooperate with HR Specialists/Recruiters on selecting the best Candidates for our Clients.
- Advanced spoken and written English;
- Creative and independent thinking/problem solving;
- Strong web research skills;
- Effective computer and MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel);
- Quiet home office;
- A personal laptop (we will cover the monthly internet expense);
- Availability to work a fixed schedule of full time (8 hours) either from 3:00 pm until midnight Kyiv time or from 4:00 pm till 1:00 am Kyiv time with a 1 hour lunch break and additional scheduled breaks throughout the day.Certain flexibility may be provided to successful candidates.