- Novatel Ukraine
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 5 лет, высшее образование
Leading Engineer Position Request
The Company is looking for a candidate for the position of: Leading Engineer, Telecom & IT.
Full-day work, with stable legally arranged compensation package.
Ukrainian telecommunication operator working for the region of the Former Soviet Union and Europe since 2001. Main business is enterprise-level telecommunication connectivity between FSU and EU countries using SDH, Layer 2 Ethernet and DIA technologies with strong System Integration offer.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, main role is full technical support of projects implementation and further connections maintenance. Additional tast is developing the best possible service for international enterprise customers in order to support sales.
Obligatory:• University degree. Ukrainian & Russian — native levels. Spoken English.
- Deep understanding of telecommunication and IT technologies, including equipment and procedures, specifically:
- SDH and Ethernet protocols, IP VPN etc;
- working experience with Cisco, Alcatel-Lucent, Extreme Networks, RAD etc equipment;
- Compliance with IEEE standards, implementation of Quality of Service (QoS), SLA
and Pro-Active Support procedures;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Accurate and well organized, ability to cope with difficult challenges, ability to meet deadlines;
- Hard-working and punctual, accuracy and readiness to master new areas of work.
Preferably:• Telecommunication or IT education, in-depth experience of administration;
- Telecom market understanding, a sound understanding of telecom networks from a business perspective with good technical principles knowledge;
- Previous experience with related international responsibilities.
Candidates should send CVs in English to Email.