Middle Java Developer (NimbleCommerce)
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 2 лет, высшее образование
Since 2006, SPD-Ukraine has worked with more than 10 countries delivering business solutions across the spectrum of international development contexts.
We know how to provide customers with solutions that improve their quality and effectiveness, no matter what country they’re in.
NimbleCommerce is white-label platform providing e-commerce solutions and services for publishers and merchants. The product helps merchants sell their own pre-paid offers and gift cards through a network of publisher branded sites. Its services include an e-commerce platform, merchandising and promotions system, offer redemption system for merchants, syndication platform, mobile capabilities, email campaign management, analytics and reporting. Platform is running on 4 clusters located in different parts of the world and hosts ~400 publisher’s branded e-commerce sites. Clusters are connected by own network allowing to supply & reserve offers, establish online contracts between publishers and powerful reporting system.
- 2+ years of experience in Java for Web
- Good knowledge of Java Core, SQL, OOP, design patterns
- Experience in Spring technologies and Hibernate
- Basic experience in concurrency
- Passion to TDD
- High responsibility
- Strong analytical skills
Great plus for:
- Experience with E-Commerce
- Experience with online payments & billing
- Experience with Linux bash
- Design and develop high loaded web applications with high availability/performance
- Contribute in all phases of product lifecycle
- Design app architecture/functionality according to product specs
- Continuous app improvements with proactive investigation on new technologies/approaches.
- Deliver well designed, clean, testable code
- A team of experienced professionals, ready to share their knowledge and skills
- Regular business trips of team members to California office are offered by client.
- Competitive salary according to your professional skills and expectations
- Convenient office location and cozy workspace
- Flexible working hours
- 20 paid vacation days
- Free English courses
- Decent compensation package