Junior QA, QC Tester
- Ubisoft Kiev Ukraine VIP
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость, готовы взять студента
Do you want to see your name in credits of Ubisoft’s PC game? Do you think that PC is the future of gaming? Are you excited by the idea of communicating with IT professionals from all over the world? Are you obsessed by continuously improving what you’re doing? Are you passionate about technology and video games? Come and meet us!
Our team in Kiev, together with teams from multiple foreign Ubisoft studios, works on PC and next-gen versions of future AAA Ubisoft titles. We are driven by our desire to ship and constantly take on greater challenges.
In case you feel confident that you match the vacancy below, please address us: [отправить резюме]
As part of Ubisoft’s QC Department, you will be the main player in a complex process of quality control.
- One of your main responsibilities will be to make sure that millions of end-users will enjoy high quality and bug-free products. You will perform a detective work for the development team by using scientific and logic methods.
- You will assure the fact that the product you are responsible of raises itself to the high internal and external standards of the company, by checking that a sum of well-defined criteria are fulfilled.
- Computers, video game consoles and controllers will be your main tools for this purpose.
- Student or high-school graduate;
- Previous experience in QA / QC is a plus;
- Very good written English skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Patience and calm;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Creativity, initiative and curiosity;
- Passion for games (knowledge of game styles and gaming experiences)
- Basic knowledge in the areas of PC gaming and hardware
What we offer:
- International AAA game projects;
- Access to cutting-edge hardware;
- Experience using hottest internally developed game engines;
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues;
- Opportunity to travel abroad to meet your colleagues from other studios or to participate in international conferences;
- Medical / Life insurance;
- English / French courses.
Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don’t worry. We’ll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.