Senior RoR Developer
- Svitla Systems Inc.
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость, удаленная работа
- высшее образование
Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for Senior RoR Developer for full-time position (40 hours per week) in Ukraine.
Our customer is the company founded in 2009. This is a personalized medicine company focused on fertility and women’s health. Their technology-enabled products empower people, through better data, to dramatically improve their chances of conceiving.
Maintaining Rails applications in a Linux environment for an application that will use DNA Biomarkers to predict or detect fertility problems for women. The developer will work closely with product team of physicians and PHD’s in the biotechnology field to achieve functionality.
- Deep knowledge of Ruby on Rails, JS, & SQL databases (especially PostgreSQL);
- Experience deploying and maintaining Rails applications in a Linux based cloud environment — bonus points for AWS or automated server management tools like Chef or Puppet;
- Experience developing APIs or single-page applications;
- Ability to learn quickly new frameworks and techniques;
- Experience with and passion for Test Driven Development methodologies;
- Experience working in a fast paced start up environment;
- Enjoys working in a highly collaborative environment with a diverse team to tackle complex problems;
- Hard working person with strong communication skills;
- Positive attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves to do what it takes to get the job done;
- Demonstrated thoroughness, follow-up, and attention to detail;
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience.
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times;
- We have English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars;
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program;
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We’re very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, movie watching or just talking;
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events;
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas
If you are interested in our vacancy, please send your CV to [отправить резюме].
We will be happy to see you in our friendly team :)