Junior Front End developer
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
Who we are?
A small software development company from Western Ukraine with cozy office in Lviv. Basically we do web development with using Java EE technologies, sometimes we have desktop and mobile projects.
Currently there are 50+ people in our friendly team. All our clients are from North America, Europe and Australia, that’s why your English level is quite important for us. As a company we exist more than two years and we grow quite fast.
Who we are looking for:
As our Front End developer you’ll be responsible for implementing and maintaining good «look and feel» of modern web applications delivered by us.
You’ll need to choose and implement good design of dashboard-like pages comprised of multiple components. Please note that we follow component-based approach to web development, meaning that main building blocks are reusable UI components (like buttons, dropdowns, tables, charts, panels etc) rather than complete pages.
Please note, that only candidates from Lviv (region) will be considered!
Stack of preferred technologies:
- Good HTML5 and CSS3 skills;
- AngularJS knowledge/understanding;
- 1 year of professional experience;
- Ability to choose/implement good looking UI components both with and without designer (important);
- Ability to implement responsive designs for cross-device experiences;
- Experience with Git and/or SVN;
- Experience in agile development environment;
- Good team player (important);
Also good to have :
- Own projects;
- Minimum Intermediate level of English;
- Ability to learn quickly;
- Analytical skills for working with new requirements;
What else do we have?
- Table football and tennis in the office;
- Young, friendly team;
- NO bureaucracy in the firm;
- English courses with native speakers;
- Yoga in the office;
- A lot of corporate events :)