8000 грн. Competitive compensation and social package
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость, удаленная работа
About Us: V&A is an IT recruiting company founded in 1993. We are headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and established a presence in Ukraine in 2005.
No previous experience is required! We are happy to train motivated, enthusiastic, committed individuals in IT, HR and Recruitment.
We are not just offering you a job; you are in for a career with us!
This is a full time position with a base salary plus bonuses and benefits.
Benefits of working with V&A:
- Work in a highly ambitious, goal oriented, friendly and fun environment that is characteristic of the American corporate culture;
- Complete coaching on the skills required for the job and individual support by trainers and management throughout your career with us;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Ongoing training and new learning opportunities, professional development sessions, seminars/webinars sponsored by V&A;
- Corporate team building events in Kiev, Ukraine, and Colorado, USA sponsored by V&A.
- Competitive compensation and social package that includes:
— Base salary paid in US dollars by the 5th of each month directly to your bank account;
— Bonuses paid on monthly basis;
— Paid vacation;
— Paid holidays;
— Paid sick and personal time off;
— Medical/life insurance programs;
— Maternity/family leave program;
— Membership to the gym of your choice;
— Paid internet fee;
— Interest-free loan program for personal home office equipment;
— Personal and professional self-development and training programs of your choice paid by the Company;
— Bi-weekly breakfast/lunch social meetings with your peers living in the same city sponsored by the Company (optional to attend).
- Monitor databases of Requests for Proposals from various state and federal organizations and identify the opportunities for Vitaver to bid on and ensure completion of full-cycle proposal production
- Identify the proposal scope, target, requirements and prepare a short synopsis
- Identify resources to involve in the production and delivery of a response and coordinate the kickoff meeting with the team
- Interface with teaming partners as necessary to support channel activity
- Develop detailed production schedules and set up the proposal structure
- Perform formatting, editing, production and delivery arrangements for the proposal and ensure its compliance with the RFP requirements
- Assemble draft proposal
- Ensure timely delivery of a response and follow-up communication with the RFP issuer
- Keep track of related documentation on the existing state contracts
- Provide administrative support to Account Executives
- Past experience in areas that require regular writing activity (business, NGO or academic, brief writing samples may be required)
- Excellent English writing skills and perfect grammar skills
- Attention to detail (document formatting, verification of information, assembling large documents with multiple sections coordinating with various team members)
- Interest in learning about U.S. small business and government relations (B2G sales model)
- Fast learner and able to work independently and without supervision
- Availability to work full time (8 hours) from 3:00 pm till midnight Kyiv time with a 1 hour dinner break.