Build Engineer for Donnelley Financial Solutions
- Ciklum VIP
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
On behalf of Donnelley Financial Solutions (http://www.dfsco.com/), Ciklum is looking for a Build Engineer to join their Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Donnelley Financial Solutions, Inc. produces, distributes, and translates documents and electronic communications to support the capital, compliance, and investment markets for customers. It offers content management; multichannel content distribution; data management and analytics services; collaborative workflow and business reporting tools; and translations and other language services in support of its clients' communications requirements.
We are looking for a motivated person with proven problem solving skills that can easily jump in and learn the domain. The team consists of a variety of people with different expertise working on
different projects, all related to the finance domain. Most of the team members are senior level. We use SCRUM methodology and have regular communication and meetings with American colleagues.
• Windows Server and Client
• Azure Service and ARM models
• Visual Studio 2015, TFS 2015
• PowerShell workflow and remoting, DSC
• OOP basics C#, C++ etc.
• Working on auto provisioning of sophisticated environments
• Configuring and Maintaining Builds
• Configuring TFS Release Management
• Maintaining Dev QC Staging systems
• Improving automation
• CI CD CT Process Implementation, Improvements and Maintenance
• Sharing DevOps like approaches to delivery teams
• Close cooperation with Dev and QC Teams
• Experience with Windows OSE
• Experience with PowerShell, DSC
• Knowledge of MSbuild, MStest, VStest
• ALM process knowledge
• Experience with Azure PaaS SaaS
• Knowledge of TFS 2015 and TFVS
• Networking firewalls Dns
• Familiarity with Agile Methodology
• Familiarity with Scrum process
• SharePoint 2010−2016
• Test automation
• Karma, Jasmine
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• A solid individual contributor and cooperative team player
• Proactive and result oriented person
What’s in it for you?
• Variety of knowledge sharing and self-development opportunities
• Fully paid sick leaves and 20 working days paid vacation
• Competitive salary
• Free fruit in the office
• English classes for the team
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices in Gulliver BC
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to [отправить резюме]