IT Assistant for Ciklum
- Ciklum VIP
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 2 лет
Ciklum is looking for IT Assistantto join our IT Department. We are offering a challenging and rewarding position based in Kiev.
• 24/7 Technical support of CEO and other Executive Managers of the company, including non-business hours support
• Equipment/software purchase and setup for supported persons
• Technical documentation development
• Analytics of technical issues and fixes implementation
• Recommendations and suggestions on the new equipment and software that could be useful for supported persons
• Manage media content
• Participation in projects of IT Department
• Experience in IT support from 2 years
• Knowledge of Windows 7−10, Mac OS X, MS Office 2007−2016, Google Apps
• Upper Intermediate English level is a must
• Experience in handling various devices
• Ability to have flexible working hours
• High level of communication is a must
• Calm, responsible, initiative and self-organized
• Ability to think out of the box and find non-standard solution for complex tasks
What’s in it for you?
• Opportunity to join strong international team
• Opportunity to lead initiatives which are strategically important to the company
• Work directly with Ciklum leadership team
• Competitive salary
• Cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center and Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in USA, are among the cool things our teams have developed and we bet you’ve heard about them.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of other known companies. We are looking forward to see you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to [отправить резюме]