Lead/Senior Java Developer
- Svitla Systems Inc.
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость, удаленная работа
- Опыт работы от 5 лет, высшее образование
Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for Lead/Senior Java Developer for full-time position (40 hours per week) in Ukraine.
Our customer is the company that pioneers software solutions and services designed to optimize healthcare provider access to patient information, improve the doctor’s clinical view of the patient at the time of care, and enable more effective, efficient administration and collaboration across a patient’s circle of caregivers. Their growth is driven by a commitment to innovation and reliability across a wide array of service areas, including Medication History and E-prescribing, Secure Messaging and Clinical Data Sharing, and Patient Behavioral Education and Medication Adherence.
Project: Senior/Lead developer will work on 3−4 healthcare technology SaaS products, depending on expertise and preference. They have a multiple product suite and opportunities to engage on several of the products. Most ideal would be leaders who could straddle leadership of 2 teams.
- Write Java code and own end-to-end feature and functionality development;
- Introduce new technologies into the organization;
- Design and develop reusable, scalable, and high-performing software applications using technologies including Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JMS and RESTful Web Services using SOA design patterns;
- Create robust high-volume production applications and develop prototypes quickly;
- Solve problems and innovate solutions on a daily basis;
- Mocking and unit testing to ensure the highest level of software quality;
- Collaborate with other talented software engineers, product management, quality assurance and the executive team to understand the platform vision, share best practices, and implement process improvements.
Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years industry experience as software engineer working on Java technologies;
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related discipline (MS/PhD preferred);
- Passionate about technology and building stellar world-class applications;
- Ambitious and driven to learn new technologies on a daily basis;
- Expert in Java and other modern server-side languages;
- Experience with Spring as a Java back end framework and Hibernate for ORM;
- Expert in open source libraries /frameworks;
- Hands-on experience in REST, HTTP, JSON;
- Strong knowledge of relational (MySQL, Oracle), non-relational (MongoDB) and real-time (Redis) databases is a big plus;
- Advocate and believer of test driven development and automated build systems;
- Delivered software as an Agile team member;
- Self-motivated team player.
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times;
- We have English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars;
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program;
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We’re very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, movie watching or just talking;
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events;
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
If you are interested in our vacancy, please send your CV to [отправить резюме].
We will be happy to see you in our friendly team :)