Senior Java Software Developer to Munich (Germany)
- Ciklum VIP
- Другие страны
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
On behalf of Our Client, Ciklum is looking for a talented and dedicated Senior Java Software Developer to join Client’s team in Munich, Germany.
Our client is FinTech company that revolutionizes supply chain financing of large enterprises. With its innovative marketplace for short-term corporate securities, creates new opportunities for institutional investors within the traditional relationship between buyers and suppliers, and thus generates direct financial benefits for all participants.
We are looking for talented Senior Java Software Developer who have a good technical background and ready to move abroad on a permanent basis.
- Develop a scalable and highly reliable application, in compliance with the strict standards of the financial industry
- Solving complex technical and architectural tasks
- In the mid-term, we anticipate that the candidate will participate in design of individual functional components, in a close contact with product management and sales
- Work with JavaEE 6 technology stack: EJB, MDB, CDI, JSF, JPA, JMS.
- Be passionate about developing complex, high-quality software
- Want to work on new interesting projects, and are ready for challenges and responsibilities
- Adhere to systematic approaches to software development
- Have studied Informatics, or one of the related engineering disciplines
- Be an expert with JavaEE 6 technology stack: EJB, MDB, CDI, JSF, JPA, JMS. Alternatively, the candidate can bring solid experience with the Spring framework (although we do not use Spring in our project).
- Have hands-on experience with many of the following technologies:
- Java 8, OSGi 5
- QueryDSL, Lombok, Dozer, DeltaSpike
- Camel, ServiceMix, JAX-WS, REST, JAXB
- Primefaces, jQuery, less.js
- JUnit, TestNG, Arquillian, Thucydides, Selenium
- SVN or GIT, Maven, Jenkins
- Have experience of using modern software development processes and tools
- Desire to assume responsibility, to work proactively
- Strong communication skills, ability to work in a team
- Problem-solving approach, ability to define clear goals, to decompose problems
- Commitment to continuous improvement and value delivery
- Reasonable English skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary rate
- Varied, challenging tasks and projects with a high level of responsibility
- Friendly and professional team
- Competitive compensation package
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center and Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in USA, are among the cool things our teams have developed and we bet you’ve heard about them.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of other known companies. We are looking forward to see you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to [отправить резюме]