Senior PHP Developer
- Beetroot VIP
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 2 лет, высшее образование
Happiness is when family grows. And the Beetroot family is growing fast.
This time we are looking for a reliable person who can take a leading part in the project, both in ongoing development. Our new client is a comparison platform for driving schools in Sweden, who are now increasing their scale and making the platform more complex and sophisticated.
Examples of tasks and responsibilities
- Understand the product and engineering roadmap and act as a subject matter expert on advanced infrastructure and platform capabilities, features, and offerings.
- Plan the development of the platform
- Work in a strong collaboration with a Product owner
- Be the technical PM of the platform
- Work on the development of the new home page, other web sites and develop new apps
What we’re looking for
- At least 4 years of experience with PHP
- Wide experience with Laravel
- Solid experience with front-end with one of the modern JS frameworks
- Proficiency in concepts such as Eloquent, interface etc.
- Communicative and proficient in English (oral and written)
- We expect you to be confident enough to take the initiative and make decisions since the product owner does not have a lot of technical skills
- Experience in mentoring or leading a team
- Practical knowledge of Angular 2
- Experience building pixel-perfect sites from Sketch/PSD compositions
- You love borsch!
Who are you?
Who are you? Let’s get one thing out of the way: we value awesome people. Meaning, you always try to be the most caring, professional and progressive version of yourself.
Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach and improvement drive are what will make the difference. We hope you’re a «team person», that you take responsibility for your work, pragmatically solve problems, and that you’re a highly motivated individual overall. You’re self-going, well organized, efficient and with a very good sense of priorities.
What we offer
- Work in a friendly, truly open minded team with family alike environment
- Cozy, comfortable and well equipped office
- Minimal hierarchy and direct communication with interesting international clients
- Personal development and professional growth
- Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits
- Team building activities (Beetroot breakfasts, movie nights, trips, parties and more)
- Free English lessons
- Discounts on Beetroot Academy courses for our employees and their family members
Beetroot is an IT-resource firm with its roots in Sweden and offices in Odessa, Poltava, Kiev and Stockholm. We are focused on matching developers and designers from Ukraine with European and American emerging IT companies and successful start-ups. We have an informal atmosphere based on equality, personal responsibility and trust. Our team is engaged, dynamic and constantly growing. Beetroot currently engages 100+ specialists.
If you think you could be the right person, please send your CV in English and a short intro about yourself to us. Interviews and candidate evaluations will be hold in the nearest future.