- Godo Агентство
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
Here at Crossroad Labs http://www.crossroadlabs.xyz/ we help startups to grow and to increase probability of theirs 'exit' (IPO or profitable sale to a bigger company). We work in all directions (R&D, Marketing, Business Development, Investments, etc). Being in our company enables you to realize your ideas and potential working on the edge of technologies and being a part of young, rapidly growing company.
A young startup based in California develops cloud-based SaaS platform that allows maintenance and operations («M&O») teams to search, correlate, analyze and monitor asset-related data in real-time. It enables M&O teams within asset-intensive businesses, such as manufacturing, utilities and energy, to perform rapid root cause analysis of critical assets and uncover potential risks otherwise buried within massively underutilized data sets. The goal is to deliver actionable insights by automating the analysis of multiple data sources to detect and predict issues before things break.
You will have a possibility to work in the team of talented and highly experienced engineers early working on Twitter, MongoDB, Bank Of America, vmWare and other well-known companies. Working in the distributed team of english native speakers and having direct communication with the client will give you rich experience and will change your mindset of how the product development should be done. You will get the most flexible work schedule you can ever imagine, flexible vacations.
- Design and build core components of a first-of-its-kind data analytics platform for maintenance and operations teams within asset intensive businesses.
- Grow your own skills and capabilities, surrounded by like-minded, crazy-smart, passionate creators focused on building best-in-class products for a huge, woefully underserved market.
- Create products from the ground up. From idea inception through design to detailed completion, all of your work will be on the critical path for the team and the business.
- Build features in their entirety. Create end-to-end data management solutions that span ad-hoc, batch and stream data processing at scale.
- 3+ years of Scala production development experience
- Intermediate to advanced english, good communication skills
- Being result-oriented, commitment to quality (read: not this guy https://twitter.com/hipsterhacker)
- Good knowledge of Play framework
- MongoDB, Cassandra would be a plus
- Machine Learning would be a big plus
- Knowledge of distributed data systems such as Hadoop, Spark, HBase, Kafka et. al.
- Experience with AWS services such as EC2, S3, Kinesis et. al.