- Leantegra Inc.
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 2 лет
Leantegra develops a platform for real-time location sensing and analytics, which includes both software and hardware. The platform is targeted primarily to system integrators and digital/marketing agencies, which deliver innovations in the space of commercial venues — shopping malls, exhibition centers, amusement parks, airports etc.
Geography of our projects spans Israel, UAE, Jordan, UK, China, Ukraine and keeps growing.
Some more information is available on our web site: www.leantegra.com
We’re opening «iOS Developer» vacancy for the engineering role in our R&D team.
You will be responsible for developing some customer projects, demo applications using our Leantegra Mobile SDK.
This role will report directly to R&D Project Manager with a dotted line reporting to Director of Product Development.
- 2+ years of experience with iOS development using Objective-C.
- Good OOP/OOD skills, knowledge of the best practices for Objective-C.
- Some experience with Swift is nice to have, though not mandatory.
- Preferred — experience with the following iOS frameworks: Core Location, Core Bluetooth, Notification Center, UIKit, WebKit.
- Preferred — experience with open source projects and GitHub specifically.
- Preferred — experience with BLE, iBeacon, Eddystone technologies.
- Ability to create and to support documentation in English — Confluence, Appledoc.
What We Offer
- Startup environment with a great flexibility to work according to your preferences.
- Interesting and ambitious projects: product development for software and hardware, global markets, multiple technologies.
- Competitive compensation package with a loyal bonus scheme.
- Option to extend your technical skills to the other domains: embedded, web, cloud, mobile etc.