Middle Android Developer
По итогам собеседования
- Boost Solutions
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 2 лет
Boost Solutions is looking for Middle Android developers to join our team in Chernivtsi.
We are a full stack development team with headquaters in Uzhhorod, and we are currently opening a new office in Chernivtsi.
Looking for Android developers to participate in creation of prototypes and proof of concepts. Specific projects may be different from generic user-oriented experience (site and factory navigation) to smart space and factory automation solution. Participants of this prototyping group will have a chance to be involved in production development for the green light prototypes.
- Exciting and challenging projects;
- Extensive use of new technologies;
- Work in a fast-growing company;
- Professional growth and improvement;
- Creative and social team of colleages;
- Bonus programm based on performance;
- Ability to be a part of every stage of development, from building a technical documentation to deployment.
- Develop quality applications;
- Be of charge in designing and implementing new features, building prototypes;
- Participate in Code review process;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation;
- Be of help to the customer (take part in discussions and making suggestions);
- 2+ years of solid experience in software development;
- Software Architecture Design skills proficiency;
- Deep knowledge of Java, OOP and multithreading techniques;
- Understands how Android works under the hood;
- Good knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android;
- Good Knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices;
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services;
- Experience with integrating third party libraries;
- Knowledge of Gradle and Android Studio;
- Open and friendly personality with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Having build several apps that you are proud to show-off and which are live in Google Play.
- A degree in related field (diploma);
- Intermediate English level;
- Public repo to be used for source code review;
- Experience working in a team.