- Lemberg Solutions Ltd.
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 1 года
We are Lemberg— mobile & web development company based in Lviv, Ukraine.
Starting from 2007, we at Lemberg strive for most ambitious, creative and innovative ideas — and we help businesses, startups and agencies to make idea into reality.
We value People over Process and constantly looking for motivated, enthusiastic and talented professionals to to join us in our journey.
We are currently looking for: iOS Developer
Necessary skills and qualifications:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 2+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of iOS development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Knowledge of design, development, testing/debugging software in a commercial environment
- Object-oriented development experience
- Understanding of MVC pattern and its execution
- Experience with memory management
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Efficient at working, but with a strong attention to detail
- Good knowledge technical English
- Design and build applications for iOS platform
- Collaborate with team to define, design and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
What we offer:
At Lemberg you will find exciting and challenging projects (check out lemberg.co.uk/showcases), friendly and engaging professional Team. You will work with Customers located around the Globe, meet them in our office and travel to visit their locations. Also you will have a chance to work on internal R&D projects (lemberg.co.uk/labs), your own ideas, become a part of local and global communities, contribute to Open Source (https://github.com/lemberg), visit conferences and industry events.
Join a conversation on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/LembergSolutions) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/lemberg_co_uk).