Product Manager for KernelCare
- Cloud Linux Inc
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость, удаленная работа
- Опыт работы от 2 лет
We are in need of highly technical and highly motivated, experienced product manager who will lead our flagship product KernelCare into the future.
CloudLinux is used by thousands of shared hosting companies on 25,000+ servers to hosts tens of millions of websites.
You will be in charge of defining product priorities, collecting customer requirements, creating specifications, working with developers & QA to deliver the product, creating documentation & training materials as well as cooperating closely with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- 3+ years of experience in product management role
- Deep understanding of Linux
- Understanding of hosting market, shared hosting & cPanel
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong project management skills
- Agile / Scrum
- Education in the field of project management — will be plus
- High level of English
- Decency, responsibility and high level of discipline
- Multi-tasker with the ability to handle a heavy workload by prioritizing and excellent time management skills
- Flexible mindset
- Strong self-motivation, ability to deliver results under a limited supervision
- Open to and values collaboration and feedback from others
- Ability to make decisions and be accountable for decisions and actions
- Adaptable and able to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ready to share knowledge with others
What is for you?
- Great opportunity for professional development within young and fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work with long-term employment on full-time basis under contract
- High-level compensation based on the performance reviews
- Salary in US dollars
- Quarterly bonuses
- Stock options of the company
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Medical insurance (in Ukraine only)
- Days off on national holidays
- English Language training
- Tasks with the challenge
- Knowledge Exchange
Let’s make it a win-win for you and CloudLinux. Do not put off until later — apply today and our team will gladly welcome you.
For the fastest communication with us, send your CV to e-mail.
Join our team to make a difference!