- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 5 лет, высшее образование
Our client is one of the most innovative and dynamic companies in Media industry with mission to change the way people consume content on the web. Coming with the idea that anyone should be able to create content people love, they’ve grown quickly, and today, tens of thousands of publishers and brands use new formats on their websites, apps and social channels to engage their audiences.
Our rapid growth means we’re looking for the best people to join us. We work in small, agile teams, and our fast-paced entrepreneurial atmosphere helps employees quickly execute on their ideas. We encourage creativity and independent thinking, and our fun, lively office spaces reflect that spirit of exploration.
You will develop code that works on scale, relevant both for backend and client (300M+ active monthly users, 500M+ pageviews, 6B analytics events, CDN, Caching layers, scaling, performance, etc.)
• You will create a product everyone see (friends, family,.).
• You will be one of a small, very strong, development team and take a major role.
• You will take full ownership of projects from design to implementation and deployment.
• You will be responsible of creating a product that should look and feel great in every site, platform and device.
• We love to learn new technologies, do hackathons and be innovatives with new ideas.
• We invest in people, you will have a personal development plan with personal goals.
Frontend: Angular 1.6, Grant, Saas, Webpack, etc.,
Backend: Microservices with Node.js (ES6), .Net, AWS Cloud, ELB, Docker, Jenkins.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience,
- Experience in leading design and architecture related activities,
- Practical experience either with NodeJS or .NET,
- Hands-on experience with large scale and high traffic online Web applications,
- Experience in leading high-performing teams of engineers (10+ people),
- Product orientation. You should love code as well and be proud of the product you work on,
- Problem solver with a 'can do' attitude is a big advantage,
- English — great verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with testing frameworks and CI/CD
- Experience with various DBs — Redis, MongoDB, cowDB, etc.
- Experience in SOA/micro-services.
- Experience with cloud PAAS — Azure/AWS.