Data Analyst (QA)
- Beetroot VIP
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость, готовы взять студента
Things are happening in Beetroot. We are growing steadily, and are looking for someone with a QA mind and strong analytical skills to join our Beetroot Team on full-time basis. Our Client develops document collaboration cloud platform, their team holds years of experience developing high-load data storage and processing systems as well as electronic document editors like Lexicon, QuickOffice, and others. You will be working with a team of more than 130 engineers located in development hubs in Belarus, Russia and Ukraine. As a work model, you will cooperate with a Client’s team directly.
Examples of responsibilities
- Preparing benchmarks for testing products
- Looking for new cool ways of testing
- Analyzing data
- Working with big information database, structural information
Relevant experience and abilities
- Good at least theoretical QA basement (working experience as a QA will be a bonus)
- An ability to concentrate on the process and keep concentrating for a long time
- Analytical mind
- Advanced computer user
- Good English!
Bonus if you have
- Strong desire to break the rules
- High self-teaching ability
- Result orientation and high level of responsibility and desire to learn new things
- You love borsch!
Who are you?
There is such a thing as being a true Beetroot.
We value people who are hungry for improvement. Meaning, you always try to be the most caring, professional and progressive version of yourself. Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach and improvement drive are what will make the difference. We hope you’re a «team person», that you take responsibility for your work, pragmatically solve problems, and that you’re a highly motivated individual overall. You’re self-going, well organized, efficient and with a very good sense of priorities.
What we offer
- Work in a friendly, truly inclusive team with a family-like feel
- Cozy, comfortable and well-equipped office
- Minimal hierarchy and direct communication with interesting international clients
- Personal development and professional growth
- Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits
- Team building activities (Beetroot breakfasts, movie nights, trips, parties and more)
- Included English lessons with native speaker to help you grow as a communicator
- Discounts on Beetroot Academy courses for our employees and their family members
- Yearly allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
Beetroot is a Swedish-Ukrainian IT company, building teams of developers and designers from Ukraine for European and North American, emerging, IT companies and start-ups. Working at Beetroot should feel like coming home, and we want to build places where people love being together. Today, we employ more than 150 tightly-knit professionals on a basis of equality, responsibility and trust.
If this sounds like you, send us your CV in English and a short intro about yourself. Interviews and candidate evaluations will be held in the nearest future.
See you soon.