Senior DevOps Engineer (Urban Mobility)
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 5 лет, высшее образование
The public transportation team focuses on providing best experience of using public transport to navigate around and across cities. This is achieved by collecting timetables and real-time data from all possible kinds of public transport, merging it into a huge graph of all possible multi-mode public transport routes, then searching for optimal routs now or at a specific time. Public transport routing is exposed as a web app for consumers and a web API for enterprise partners.
- Deployment infrastructure refactoring,
- Reduce Puppet code by building pre-configured Amazon images (ami) or moving things to Docker or moving into metarouter/kernel rpms,
- Everyday tasks like checking log files, ramping up and down machines.
- Administrating and managing Linux machines (CentOS and Ubuntu),
- Working with shell and Python,
- Knowledgeable in Automation and Build Systems like Jenkins,
- Understanding of Continuous Integration with git and Gerrit,
- Understanding of Continuous Deployment and Configuration Management with Puppet.
Would be a plus knowledgeable in:
- AWS or Azure,