Senior Functional/Manual QA for Zoomdata
- Ciklum VIP
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 2 лет
On behalf of Zoomdata (http://www.zoomdata.com/), Ciklum is looking for Senior Functional/Manual QA to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
As a Zoomdata team member you will face a good challenge to work with the next generation of touch based/modern browsers real-time data visualization technology for Big Data, allowing its users to analyze and make decisions based on the latest information streaming to their browsers in realtime. On web browser/iPad/android device they would be able to zoom in/out, scroll and navigate thru their data in a highly interactive way. The technology is designed to pull data from various sources — social (twitter, Facebook, etc.) and big data applications (Hadoop, MongoDB, Impala, Solr).
The Client’s company is young and innovative, based in Washington, D.C. and San Francisco, CA focused on creating web and mobile applications in the red-hot social, big data, and real-time data visualization market. CEO is a serial entrepreneur whom graduated from MIT and has successfully built four companies prior to starting this. The management team are all big data and analytics experts and have all worked together in the founder’s prior companies. The company builds a big data visualization product that provides cutting-edge social and real-time data experiences on modern desktop browsers and mobile devices using the latest technology in data visualization and touch.
- Functional testing of both — back-end and front-end application sides
- Identify potential risk area
- Identify root-causes of software issues and provide this information for development team
- Identify and register functionality errors
- Develop and execute test suites and cases
- Assist software engineers in troubleshooting problems in development and production
- Develop and document improvements
- Provide requirement analysis
- Daily communication with management and software developers
- Support the software release process
- Experience with testing web applications across multiple browsers (2+ year of experience)
- Strong knowledge of SQL queries
- At least basic experience with Linux/MacOS console (bash commands)
- Familiarity with web debugging tools (Firebug, Fiddler, Chrome dev. tools)
- Experience with Atlassian suite products such as JIRA, Bitbucket, and Confluence
- Hands-on experience working in an Agile team development environment
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent job experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, including technical writing skills
- At least strong intermediate spoken English
- Ability to put yourself in the customer’s mind-set and think methodically
- Passion for quality assurance and end-user applications testing
- Attention to details
- Ability to work in fast-changing environment
- Experience with Test management tools
- Basic Git commands knowledge is a plus
- Experience with NoSQL databases is a plus
- Experience in Business Intelligence or Data Warehousing is a plus
- Experience with Selenium IDE/Web driver
What’s in it for you?
- Career advancement and leadership opportunities
- Tight English communications with US peers
- Young and motivated team
- US business trips
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to [отправить резюме]