Cashier, специалист по кассовым операциям
- Международный Комитет Красного Креста
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 2 лет, высшее образование
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance.
The ICRC is mandated to work in countries affected by armed conflict or other situations of violence. The ICRC is present in over 80 countries and has some 13,000 field staff.
In 2014, the ICRC expanded its presence to Ukraine. There are more than 300 ICRC staff working in Kyiv, Sloviansk, Severodonetsk, Mariupol, Donetsk, Luhansk and Odesa.
ICRC is Equal Opportunity Employer giving highest priority to staff safety and security.
For more information, visit website: http://www.icrc.org/
Based in Mariupol
• Does payments in cash (various currencies) against validated invoices;
• Strictly applies financial and payment procedures, and explains them to colleagues;
• Files documents and keeps the cash statement up to date;
• Reports of any irregularities immediately;
• Work as Welcome Focal Point in the office;
• Arrange hotel booking for staff and visitors.
The tasks and responsibilities defined above are not exhaustive and can evolve depending on organizational needs.
• College or university degree;
• 2 years work experience in the same field;
• Good knowledge of spoken and written English;
• Good computer knowledge, MS Office;
• Rigorous and methodical person;
• Capacity to adhere to ICRC procedures.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV in English, along with your motivation letter by 01.03.2017
Only candidates meeting the above-mentioned criteria will be considered and contacted for tests and/or interview. No queries by phone please.