C# Developer в Польщу
73000 грн. 11000 злотих/нетто
- Upper Job Агентство
- Другие страны
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 2 лет
II ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
History of role /reason for vacancy
Team Size and Structure
Wroclaw: 3 Developers;
Key role objectives
The X team is looking for a C# developer with experience of server-side application development and solution delivery. The primary focus of the role will be developing new and existing applications and services, which form a core part of the X algorithmic trading platform, including the core framework and peripheral systems and tools.
Primary responsibilities will include:
• C#/.NET application development in a Windows Server environment;
• Development of strategy simulation and back-testing framework;
• Development of advanced order entry user interfaces;
• Writing of automated unit tests and QA regression test packs;
• Configuration and release management;
• Problem analysis and resolution;
• 3rd line support of the applications developed.
General responsibilities include:
• Software delivery following the full software development life-cycle;
• Close collaboration with the London product development team and front-office staff;
• Close collaboration with other IT teams to leverage existing technologies as necessary;
• Develop an in-depth understanding of key system dependencies;
• Support and maintenance of the applications developed;
IV SKILLS AND EXPECTATIONS
Qualifications and experience
Key technical skills
Key soft skills
- 4+ year’s industry experience with C# (.NET Framework 3.5 or higher) using generics, multi-threading and messaging technologies. Windows Forms and/or WPF experience preferable but not essential.
- Knowledge of SQL database technologies (Oracle PL/SQL and/or Microsoft T-SQL), including database modelling and schema design (table design, data normalisation, implementation of referential integrity and data constraints)
- Experience of full software development life-cycle (requirements analysis, design, development, unit-testing, build and deployment and post-implementation support.
- Mathematical ability — an appreciation of algebraic, geometric and statistical concepts and their application in problem- solving (e.g. linear and non-linear functions, linear interpolation, transformations and translations, population distributions and standard deviation calculations).
- Proactive: Willingness to work in a high pressure, delivery-focused front office environment.
- Principled Behaviour: Minimise operational risk in a production environment and adhere to stringent controls and policy covering Electronic-Trading environments.
- Partnership: Required to engage with other IT teams in order to deliver the project
- Professional Skills: Self-motivated, with excellent organisational and oral and written communication skills
V ASSIGNMENT DETAILS
Anticipated start date
Project duration/ future perspective
VI RECRUITING PROCESS
Steps of recruitment (how many interviews, what form (f2f/telephone), what skills checked (soft/ technical)
- F2 °F: Technical interview with Wroclaw IT team
- Telephone: Technical/Problem Solving interview with London IT team
- Telephone: Soft skills interview with IT Hiring Manager
VII PROJECT INFORMATION
team is responsible for the delivery of firm’s algorithmic-trading platform and services. product forms a core part of the firm’s electronic-trading business and is used to execute orders on behalf of clients in Equities, Listed Derivatives (Futures and Options) and FX markets around the globe. algorithmic-trading strategies use a mixture of real-time and historic quantitative data to decide when and how much to trade at a given point in time. Our strategies are highly customisable, and can be tailored to meet specific client needs or trading goals. X integrates with downstream execution services including CrossFinder (internal crossing engine) and SOR (smart order routing engine).
The team is responsible for delivery of all technical aspects of the platform, including strategy development and maintenance, the core framework and supporting services and tools. Development is mainly done in C# with applications deployed on Windows Server 2008. The system uses an event-driven architecture that incorporates real-time market data feeds and multicast messaging technologies. The Europe IT team has staff located in London, Wroclaw and Mumbai. The development team uses industry-standard Software Development methodologies and tools (including JIRA, SVN, TeamCity, Artifactory and Octopus).
This role offers an unrivalled opportunity to learn about global electronic-trading, working for the industry-recognised market leader in Algorithmic Trading. The role will be focused on delivery of new projects on the book of work. The successful candidate will work very closely with the London Development team and be directly involved in a challenging and high-profile area of the finance industry. Successful delivery in the space makes a direct contribution to the firm’s revenue.
Запрошення на роботу для виготовлення візи, та пакет документів ми оформляємо безкоштовно. Єдине що Ви оплачуєте це послуги візового центру 15 євро та консульський збір 35 євро.
Дані про компанію.https://www.work.ua/ua/agencies/933837/
Свої резюме та запитання надсилайте на адресу [отправить резюме]
З повагою, компанія Upper Job.