Strong Junior/Middle Test Automation Engineer
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 1 года
ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for Junior/Middle Test Automation Engineer in our Ternopil Office
Our customer is a US-based company that operates in the financial sector.
ELEKS has few ongoing projects with this customer: starting from 'turn-key' products and to projects developed by joined ELEKS-customer teams. We are looking for the candidate for joined ELEKS-customer team. This team is responsible for automated testing of multiple software products used by our customer.
- Development of new tests for newly developed functionality and products
- Support and modification of existing tests
- Daily communication with US team members
- Experience working with test documentation (test plans, test cases etc.)
- 1+ year of experience in automated testing
- Knowledge of and experience working with Selenium, WebDriver (preferably of .NET/C# stack)
- Basic knowledge about CRM
- Desirable experience of working with source control (TFS)
- Good spoken English (upper-intermediate)
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 900 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.