DataArt

Вакансія від 30 березня 2020

Full Stack Engineer (Digital Trading Platform)

DataArt
IT; більше 1000 співробітників

Київ

Повна зайнятість. Досвід роботи від 5 років.

Опис вакансії

Our client is a global financial services group that provides some of Europe’s most important infrastructure for the trading, clearing, and custody of securities. The group recently started a multi-year program to create an entirely new ecosystem for digital asset trading, based on a microservice architecture with digital ledger technologies.

The expected project team will reach 30 to 40 people organized into 4−5 feature teams following Domain-Driven design and managed using the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). The primary focus will be on backend development using Kotlin (80%) and the rest fronted part using React.js (20%).

Technology stack: Kotlin, React.js, GraphQL, Cucumber, Openshift, Kubernetes.

Responsibilities:

  • Working as a business-oriented full-stack developer
  • Working in Lean/Agile environments (Scrum, SAFe)
  • Strong collaboration with the product owner and other team members
  • Working in cross-functional motivated team with high skills and ambitions

Must have:

  • 5+ years of professional experience
  • Programming skills in Java (readiness to learn Kotlin)
  • Experience in GUI development with front-end technologies (React.js)
  • Solid working experience with Java technologies and tools
  • Working knowledge of SQL databases and SQL itself
  • Solid understanding of micro-service architectures
  • Team player with initiative and a results-oriented attitude, a good sense for quality
  • Extensive analytical and problem-solving skills
  • Interest in learning new technologies
  • Good English

Would be a plus:

  • Wiliness to spend two weeks in Switzerland for onboarding and later return for planning events every 3 months
  • Experience implementing automation in a project from scratch
  • Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
  • Experience with cloud environments

DataArt offers:

  • Professional Development:

• Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;

• The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;

• More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;

• Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;

• Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.

  • The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
  • Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
  • Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
  • The ability to work in any of our development centers.

Схожі вакансії


Вакансії в категорії
Вакансії за містами

Сподобалася вакансія?

Щодня ми можемо надсилати вам схожі вакансії на ел. пошту.