Senior iOS Developer
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 1 года
About your responsibilities:
We are looking for a skilled, result-oriented iOS Developer, who can make our product even better! You will response for implementing new features and support previous functionality. Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions. Analyzing and optimizing application code for efficiency and performance for improving product quality. Work directly with the product owner, developers, QAs and user experience lead to build and release the product.
You will work mainly on the business logic of the application. Also the research of different functionality and OS possibilities outside of standard flows will be among your major responsibilities. In addition to delivering the product, you will be involved in helping to drive Mobisoft’s mobile strategy.
About your team:
- A team of 30+ SW & QA Engineers + 2 System Administrators, working on a cloud security product applied to all major platforms (iOS, Android, MacOS, Windows).
- iOS product is developed on Objective-C with some using of C.
- You will work in mobile team including iOS, Android developers and QA.
- The team actively works on the optimization of our development process, improvement of product quality and functional expansion.
In our goal to increase/develop the company we highly value goal-oriented people who can bring their own vision, make difference and actively influence processes/methods on the way to reach it.
Apart from true professionalism and sense of responsibility for the projects we create and lead, we are indeed united with simple human truths, such as common support, fairness, transparency, trust and a drop of KINDNESS and LOVE to share in a daily routine.
We will happily welcome you to accomplish our friendly structure.
- 2+ years of experience in iOS;
- 3+ years of experience in software programming;
- Be fluent in XCode;
- Expert knowledge of iOS SDK framework;
- Expert knowledge of Objective-C, REST, XML, and JSON, iOS SDK frameworks;
- Experience with networking, local data caching and multitasking on iOS;
- Experience working in a team development environment;
- Experience with task planning and estimating effort;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation Knowledge of iOS Internals;
- Ability to work as a team and as an independent developer;
- Have some experience using Git or any other distributed version control system;
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on risk analysis;
- Critical mind and math skills;
Being a bright creative platform for turning an idea to product, we are dealing with fresh business concepts and hi-end development.
Founded in 2011, Mobisoft features as one of the leading global companies in the field of parental control and business monitoring software with mobile (iPhone, Android) & desktop (Windows, MacOS) solutions.
Our serviсe is fresh, innovative and suitable for both personal and corporate needs.
A small peace of stats: we operate with about 30 different services on backend which are parts of our big system; our backend serve about 14M requests and process more than 600Gb of data per day; the total storage capacity our backend works with is about 60Tb.
We are proud to have our apps been sold in 200+ countries around the globe in 2015!
Each purchase is carefully followed by Customer Support department, which works 24/7 to make sure our consumers really enjoy their experience with us.
United with a single goal and common inspiration, we are people dealing with people, bringing a company and own achievements to a huge success.
We cherish individual approach to challenges, with a strong emphasis placed on performance and merit-based opportunities across the board.
Mobisoft values talents, who LOVE what they are doing and ENJOY influencing processes.