Macdonald Burlington Hotel
Our hotel in Birmingham
Set amid the fine architecture of Birmingham's New Street, Macdonald Burlington Hotel offers guests an oasis of luxury and tranquility in a vibrant, culture-rich city. Fed by an underwater spring, the historic Burlington is a short walk from world-class shopping, heritage and entertainment, such as Birmingham Symphony Hall. Comfortable bedrooms and delicious food and drink combine for a perfect city break or romantic weekend. Luxurious and flexible executive accommodation make this an ideal business base. It is rumoured to have been Winston Churchill's favourite Birmingham hotel and has hosted at least four serving British prime ministers. A popular Birmingham conference and meeting venue, the Burlington also makes a grand, glamorous setting for your cosmopolitan wedding.
- Beautiful, period architecture
- Individually-styled bedrooms
- Exquisite food and drink
- Stratford upon Avon nearby
- Spring water from the tap in all rooms
- In the traditional heart of Birmingham city
- Close to shopping, museums and entertainment
- Birmingham nightlife; Broad Street and cafe society
- Birmingham events; NEC, NIA, Symphony Hall and ICC
Сейчас открытых вакансий нет.