Responsibilities and Skills:
- Exceptional business development skills that create long-term value for our organization with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Customers, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markets, and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relationship
- Develop meaningful business relationships through networking
- Provide top quality customer service
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Read and understand technical reports and communicate those to clients
- Work with a technical team to generate quotes and solutions for clients
- Good analytical skills, sound judgment, and the ability to work effectively with others
- Support team members with good basic troubleshooting skills
- The ability to translate technical terms into non-technical language when dealing with clients.
- Understand the complexities of a business computer network
- Research and recommend solutions to technical client issues using problem-solving, critical-thinking and presentation skills.
- Meet or exceed all time deadlines and project milestones assigned to you
- Quick thinking and the ability to move from one task to another will be critical to success in this position
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
- Minimum 3 years of Account/project management
- Extremely detail oriented
- Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc)
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Undergraduate degree
Language Skills — English and Russian Required
Computer Skils-(Excel,word, etc.)
Working Conditions — Employee will be working out in the field and office environment.
Authority — The Account Manager directly reports and takes direction from the Sales Manager. The account managers are expected to make decisions that best serve our clients from a customer service and technical point of view. Account Manager has authority to pass service tickets to the Helpdesk.
Full-Time from 10 AM: 7 PM
Salery 500 USD and plus precent of margin .
Сейчас открытых вакансий нет.