Polish Humanitarian Action (PAH)
Polish Humanitarian Action (PAH) is a Warsaw based international non-governmental organization which for more than 20 years has been providing assistance to civilians suffering as a result of the armed conflicts, humanitarian emergencies and natural disasters in more than 40 countries worldwide.
PAH’s work is guided by:
- Humanitarianism — Openness and respect for people of all races, nationalities and religions, as well as sensitivity to human suffering
- Impartiality — PAH provides aid according to needs, no matter the side of the conflict
- Neutrality — PAH does not take positions in religious or political disputes
- Independence — Our aid activities are carried out independently of the state
- As well as solidarity, justice, respect for human dignity, equality, peace and freedom, tolerance and pluralism.
PAH works with communities affected by natural disasters, armed conflicts, persecutions and poverty to guarantee them the right to life and health, water and adequate sanitation conditions, food, education, living in adequate conditions, as well as the right to the protection of life and health during natural disasters and armed conflicts.
While providing aid, PAH pays special attention to the most vulnerable groups of people:
Elders, children, women, the disabled, refugees and repatriates and Internally Displaced People (IDPs).
Сейчас открытых вакансий нет.