Chesva Enterprises. Ltd. provides our clients with Repair Squads for the ship repair and shipbuilding industry around the world. Our relative companies manage these squads for own navigation repairs, dry-docking and any other repair conditions, as to place repair squads on vessels during the voyages. We have the large database of the specialists for all types of the works:
- joiners, carpenters, teak carpenters and masonsfor any kind of works on passenger vessels;
- painters, sprayers• for hull and tanks cleaning and painting; cleaning, descaling and mucking out of tanks; application of specialized coatings and painting throughout vessels;
- pipeliners• for renewal and repair of pipelines and valves of all ship systems;
- fitters• for repair of main and auxiliary engines, ship’s machinery;
- welders• for repair and renewal of plating and any kind of welder works on deck or engine room;
- electricians• for installation and repair of electrical equipment.
All workers are fully insured, certified by first class classification societies (Germanisher Lloyd, Lloyd’s Register, Det Norske Veritas, Russian Register) and managed by English speaking foreman. Compact traveling squads for the mobile and major ship repair carry out all types of work on all types of vessels for our respected customers for different specification of works on board of vessels or any offshore marine units. We provide with traveling repair squads for the voyage repairs, which secure the maintenance of hull and machinery of all classes of vessels including large-tonnage dry cargo vessels, tankers, bulk carriers, Ro-Ro vessels, ferries and research ships as well as cruisers, harbor tugs and hydrofoils.
We are proud to serve our customers as: Royal Caribbean International, Carnival Corporation (Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Lines), Norwegian Cruise lines, Aalborg Industries, Valsamis Inc, Polyflake, Young Marine.
Сейчас открытых вакансий нет.