AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery. Our full line of tractors, combines, hay tools, sprayers, forage equipment, tillage, implements, grain storage and protein production systems, as well as related replacement parts, are available through 3,150 independent dealers and distributors, in more than 140 countries worldwide.
Through our five core brands, Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson and Valtra, AGCO offers many options to satisfy customers' needs — from low horsepower tractors for small farms to sophisticated high-tech machines for large professional agribusinesses. AGCO’s mission is clear — promote sustainable and profitable growth through superior customer service, innovation, quality and commitment. http://www.agcocorp.com/
Technical Service Specialist, Eastern Europe
This position provides technical assistance on service related matters, trains and supports dealers in areas of problem research/resolution as and when required.
The position is located in Kiev, Ukraine.
- Provide technical support to AGCO Dealers and Key customers in the assigned territory such as supervision of new product installation and troubleshooting problems on the field.
- Collect information from Dealers regarding product & process changes and bring it to AGCO Head Office to drive changes in order to meet customer expectations and improve customer service;
- Resolve/Escalate problems which could include Technical, Warranty, Legal, and Commercial issues to the Service Manager and Head Office.
- Evaluate Dealers technical competences for product installation and technical support and define training needs;
- Give on-site trainings for Dealers to develop Dealers technical competencies and improve our services.
- Reduce customer down time to a minimum.
- Advise distributors/dealers of all available areas within AGCO information systems
- Communication of information from engineering to Field Service either by direct communication (for specific failures) or through raising awareness of Service Bulletin/Items to Check (for wider issue).
- Improve product reliability and reduce warranty expense.
- Interface with source factories — collection and analysis of data relating to AGCO products failures via service problem reports.
- Engineering Diploma;
- At least 3 years of experience in agricultural or construction machinery service support;
- High technical knowledge of tractor products, AGCO products an advantage;
- Knowledge of mechanized agriculture and land preparation techniques
- High level of mechanical, hydraulic and electronic understanding
- Ability to write clear and concise technical text
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- High level PC expertise, especially Microsoft Office. AGCO systems a plus
- English or German is a plus
- Ability to travel frequently
Сейчас открытых вакансий нет.