DevOps Engineer for Tubular
- Ciklum VIP
- Вид зайнятості:
- повна зайнятість
On behalf of Tubular Labs (https://tubularlabs.com/)Ciklum is looking for DevOps Engineer to join Kiev team on full-time basis.
Tubular is the only online video marketing platform that provides actionable insights based on the behavior of over 150 million individual viewers in order to elevate brands and publishers to the forefront of video.
Tubular Audience Dashboard and Tubular Intelligence together create the first easy, instant, and actionable video marketing platform for brands, media companies and multi-channel networks. For enterprises with advanced needs, Tubular’s intelligent video marketing platform options include full-service consulting, content strategy, and paid media planning and optimization.
The exciting opportunity to be a part of Tubular’s production engineering team which manages the infrastructure that operates our service. To accomplish this requires a diverse set of systems and understanding of the reliable tradeoffs that need to happen so that performance and uptime can be delivered to our customers. We ingest millions of data points hourly and provide real-time access to billions of objects to transform them into meaningful insights to our customers.
• Be a part of our production engineering team delivering scalable performance to our customers
• Build the tools and scripts that help us monitor and maintain our infrastructure
• Work on projects that move from instance oriented deployments to coordinated container deployments
• Push the limits of our software stack to give faster and more consistent performance
• Oncall like any operations team is a key responsibility; we are lucky that we have an overseas team that also works the rotation in the middle of the night (win!)
• Mentor developers to build the standards by which we deliver our infrastructure
• Strong industry experience in architecture and development of scalable production quality backend systems
• Our Linux based infrastructure includes Python, SaltStack, Cassandra, MySQL, ElasticSearch, Hadoop
• Experience running services on AWS and the cost / performance tradeoffs that can be made
• Solid understanding of distributed systems, data stores, data modeling, indexing, and associated trade-offs
• Strong verbal and writte English
- Working well autonomously, without close supervision, readiness to take responsibility
- Acting as a Team player and having highly developed communication skills, both toward co-programmers and project manager
- Being committed to timely delivery of quality results
- Innovative in his/her work
- Knowledge seeking, updated with regards to latest SDK and technological directions in general
- Documenting his code and general functionality
What’s in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- U.S. Business trips twice in a year
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Established in 2002, Ciklum is a leading Danish supplier of technical personnel and teams, software development and agile business consulting to high growth companies globally. Ciklum currently employs more than 2500 specialists in our offices and technical development centers in Ukraine and Belarus.
Ciklum is recognized as CeBIT 2010 Top 20 innovative company delivering services/products for small and medium sized companies, and named the 2010, 2011 and 2012 Top 100 Global Services provider. Most recently Gartner Inc. named Ciklum as a «Cool Vendor» in its ‘Cool Vendors in Application Services, 2013' report.
Unlike the traditional project outsourcing model, we help over 200 of our clients establish their own development centers in one of our nearshore development locations where they outsource, completely or partially, their software development. This is the equivalent of having your in-house IT specialists, but for a significantly lower cost and with less administrative nuisances.
Ciklum clients can gain control over their IT processes and systems and get more value from the resources they already have. We surround each client team with knowledge sharing activities to foster a profitable and productive work environment during their entire outsourcing experience, including social events, strong infrastructure, financial and administrative support, Q & A and Agile, Business and DevOps consulting services.
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us! If you are interested — please send your CV to [надіслати резюме]