C Developer (Junior)
Dependent on experience
- Вид зайнятості:
- повна зайнятість
- вища освіта
Skills and experience:
• C/C++ developer with at least experience 0.5 — 1 year;
• Knowledge of Linux OS and its distributives;
• Flexibility, ability to work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment;
• Good English skills (writing and speaking).
Any of these Skills will be a PLUS:(to have knowledge and experience of:)
• Ruby/Ruby on Rails,
• Java Script (Node JS,Angular JS)
• BigData technologies(ElasticSearch, Hadoop, Spark, Hive)
• Networking knowledge and experience with CISCO devices
• Developing solutions using the latest industry trends and framework
• Developing enterprise solutions for Network Performance Monitoring, Cyber Security and Big Data Analytics for Telecommunication and Banking industry
• Solution development and not outsourcing development.
• Developing new components and features
• Ability tu reuse already developed components and libraries .
• Applications optimisation and perfomance tuning.
• Be a team member and cooperate with the team
• To be able to working full day
• It is MANDATORYthat you have a COMPLETED University Diploma(Bachelors/Masters) in Information Technologyor related faculties such as Computer Science, Information Security, and Telecommunications etc).
• Interviews will be conducted in ENGLISHso it is essential that you have proficiency in «SPOKEN» English.
• SWITCHERS MAY NOT APPLYas only candidates with an IT Bachelors/Masters will be considered.
NETDMT (A Relate Data Solution) is a technology driven organisation with solution development using the latest industry trends and framework develops enterprise solutions for Network Performance Monitoring, Cyber Security and Big Data Analytics for Telecommunication and Banking Sectors as well as organisation with large scale communication networks.
• [надіслати резюме] (email)
• +38 (050)8084404 — Kate (HR Manager)