- DataArt VIP
- Вид зайнятості:
- повна зайнятість
DataArt’s specialists are currently engaged in developing software that will automate several services for clients of US medical facilities. The system allows the patients (70% of all the clients of the US medical facilities) to minimize the number of visits to the registry.
This application is designed to help people schedule an appointment, pay medical bills, find test results, and receive notifications about scheduled appointments to doctors.
The number of features constantly expands.
The platform integrates with different software, which allows medical facility employees to account for all activities with a bare minimum of paperwork. Saving time and money on communications with patients allows expanding the customer base and improves the quality of work.
DataArt is improving the system in a number of ways, such as improving features and performance, and adding new integration capabilities.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS, Less.
- Experience working with C#.
- Understanding of C# including the latest version of the ASP.NET MVC 4.5 framework.
- Experience using ORM technologies (EF, Dapper).
- Solid knowledge of Web API.
- Experience working with IoC Containers (Autofac, Ninject).
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (SCRUM).
- Good spoken English.
- Experience working with TypeScript.
- Skills of organizing automated assembly using WebPack.
- Experience working with database management systems (MongoDB).
- Skills of organizing automated assembly of software (MSBuild).
- Skills working with PowerShell.
- Competitive salary.
- Project bonuses.
- Foreign business trips.
- Paid overtime, vacation and sick leaves.
- Voluntary medical insurance.
- Corporate doctor services.
- Foreign Language learning.
- Internal Training Program.
- Corporate events and meetings.
- No dress-code.
- Chill-out zone.
- Gym access.
- Office in a comfortable business center.
- Fruit breakfasts and dinners.
- Unlimited tea and coffee.