Senior .NET Engineer for Registry App
- DataArt VIP
- Вид зайнятості:
- повна зайнятість
DataArt’s specialists are currently engaged in developing software that will automate several services for clients of US medical facilities. The system allows the patients (70% of all the clients of the US medical facilities) to minimize the number of visits to the registry.
This application is designed to help people schedule an appointment, pay medical bills, find test results, and receive notifications about scheduled appointments to doctors.
The number of features constantly expands.
The platform integrates with different software, which allows medical facility employees to account for all activities with a bare minimum of paperwork. Saving time and money on communications with patients allows expanding the customer base and improves the quality of work.
DataArt is improving the system in a number of ways, such as improving features and performance, and adding new integration capabilities.! Looking for the candidate who is able to join our team ASAP
- Understanding of and experience working with C# (including the latest versions of ASP.NET MVC framework)
- Experience designing software
- Knowledge of OOP, OOD and design patterns
- 5+ years of developing commercial .NET-based applications
- Skills of organizing automated software assembly: MSBuild, Gulp/Webpack, NAnt
- Good spoken English.
- Skills of working with database management systems (Mongo, Redis)
- Experience working with one of the following messaging systems: NServiceBus, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ
- Experience working with PowerShell, NodeJS, Chef
- Experience working with the MS SQL Server data management system and its components (SSRS, SSIS)
- Experience using TDD methodologies
- Experience working with foreign clients
- Understanding of Agile methodologies' development
- Experience of Scrum-based teamwork
- Microsoft certificates.
- Competitive salary.
- Project bonuses.
- Foreign business trips.
- Paid overtime, vacation and sick leaves.
- Voluntary medical insurance.
- Corporate doctor services.
- Foreign Language learning.
- Internal Training Program.
- Corporate events and meetings.
- No dress-code.
- Chill-out zone.
- Gym access.
- Office in a comfortable business center.
- Fruit breakfasts and dinners.
- Unlimited tea and coffee.