Lead/Senior Software Developer for Ciklum New Client
- Ciklum VIP
- Вид зайнятості:
- повна зайнятість
- Досвід роботи від 2 років
On behalf of New Client, Ciklum is looking for a Lead/Senior Software Developer to join Kiev team on full-time basis.
The Product You will be involved with: In the company we work in small agile teams, In terms of R&D and IT each team is responsible for the technology that it specialize in. As All our products have a mix of such technologies the employee will take part at one point or another in All the company projects (such as mentioned above).
New Clientis a successful international company specializing in bringing new technologies.
In this time the company is significantly increasing its R&D — IT departments as we are starting several large scale projects for the company internal business use such as: Big data warehouse, Video streaming, Classification and management of high volume traffic, call center support project such as dialers and smart lead scoring engines.
All the company projects are for internal use, meaning they are never ending but evolving to match the company needs.
• UI\UX development of all the company products (such as: Applications UI\UX, Websites, Landing Pages, Trackers and client side libraries) and the overall User experience, working closely with the design and marketing departments.
• Manage, instruct, teach and drive the team of front end developers to deliver high quality results according to demands of the business department.
• Work closely with the Department managers in Israel such as marketing, design, sales and R&D.
• Be the focal entry point for his team (as all communication with the team will work through him) and be responsible for the teams, delivery quality and speed.
• The job is 30% managerial and 70% hands-on at first, as the team will grow the percentage would shift.
• Around 4 years of experience working with Client Side technologies and Markup
• At least 4 years of experience of translating design from PSD to working UI \ UX
• At least 3 years of developing responsive, adoptive and mobile compatible client side.
• Deep knowledge of Client Side Performance Optimization methodologies and techniques (such as CDN, sprite, preloading, streaming etc)
• Experience of working with code versioning methods such as Git, SVN etc.
• Experience with Node JS- an advantage
• Experience with High Volume distributed systems (client side) — an advantage
• Managerial experience — a big advantage
• Experience with Binary Options industry — a big advantage
• Experience with server side scripting language such as PHP or Python — an Advantage
• Good command of English (reading/writing and speaking)
• Fast learner, auto-didactic
• Highly motivated, willing to work hard to get the best results on time
• Work strictly according to defined methodologies as defined by the company.
• Good interpersonal skills
What’s in it for you?
• Business trips
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
• Competitive salary
• State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center and Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in USA, are among the cool things our teams have developed and we bet you’ve heard about them.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of other known companies. We are looking forward to see you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to [надіслати резюме]