Senior Project Manager (Enterprise and Custom Program) for Ciklum PMO
- Ciklum VIP
- Вид зайнятості:
- повна зайнятість
- Досвід роботи від 5 років
Ciklum is looking for Senior Project Manager for PMO, Enterprise and Custom Program to join Kiev team on full-time basis.
In the role of Senior Project Manager, you will be working on various projects for our clients.
You will be taking part in definition and implementation common standards, processes and tools to ensure effective project management and delivery.
You will be accountable for the overall project delivery, team staffing and utilization, management of the teams, budget planning, forecasting and execution
Project manage office is a department in the Ciklum structure responsible for the outsourcing projects. The goal of the PMO is to grow the management expertise, introduce the best project management and development approaches, apply the expertise, knowledge and tools to the existing projects to deliver them on time and budget with needed quality and as a result to satisfy our clients.
PMO includes more than 25 project managers managing company outsourcing projects. In the PMO portfolio, there are projects from different domains for clients from US, UK, Europe, Africa, etc. We have an experience working as with large companies and with very innovative startup products. Our goal is to solve client’s issues and make their businesses successful by proposing and delivering effective solutions.
PMO consists of a few business lines, including Social and Gaming, E-commerce, Mobile, Enterprise Solutions, etc. The specialization of the enterprise is typically large solutions based on a complex back-end, business logic, Web and mobile applications which provide an excellent user experience for the end users for other businesses including especially startups.
- Ability to manage and deliver on multiple projects
- Assure governance of processes in delivery management and production as per selected delivery model
- Define and ensure compliance with best practice development methodologies
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time and of high quality
- Lead and mentor production development teams
- Take part in budget planning, forecasting and execution
- Proven project management and planning skills and a history of delivering projects on time
- 5+ years of relevant experience in software management, architecture and development
- Experience of leading several project in parallel or experience in management of large scale projects
- Experience in Customer relations management, Requirement management, Risk management, Change management
- Proven ability to lead teams in an Agile environment
- Demonstrated ability to build effective teams, motivate, direct and coach staff
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Agile and/PMI certification desirable but not mandatory;
- Client side experience — facilitating presale activities such as workshop — requirements elicitation, etc;
- Knowledge of latest trends at SW development technologies and tools.
What’s in it for you?
- Ability to work on challenging, large project with complex high load e-commerce platform
- State of the art, cool, office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center and Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in USA, are among the cool things our teams have developed and we bet you’ve heard about them.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of other known companies. We are looking forward to see you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to [надіслати резюме]