- Вид зайнятості:
- повна зайнятість
- Досвід роботи від 1 року, вища освіта
Department of Transformations and Operational Efficiency
In 2016, Horizon Capital increased its stake in the portfolio company Datagroup and appointed a new management team, which was tasked to turn around the company and significantly improve operational efficiency. To achieve this ambitious goal the CEO formed the Department of Transformations and Operational Efficiency.
Department of Transformations and Operational Efficiency works on the following types of projects.
1. Strategic projects:
1.1. Strategy development and evaluation of strategic alternatives (e.g. M&A)
1.2. Projects aimed at entering new product and geography markets
2. Transformation projects:
2.1. Revenue improvement
2.2. Costs optimization
2.3. Business processes efficiency
The team currently includes 6 members (Chief Transformation Officer, two project managers, senior analyst and two analysts) and has open position of (Senior) Business Analyst.
• Outstanding records of academic and managerial or professional achievement
• Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
• Ability to quickly move from idea to hypothesis testing and implementation
• Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
• Ability to take responsibility and act proactively working collaboratively in a team environment
• Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in the organization
• Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Proficiency with Excel (merge data sets, pivot tables, financial modeling, VBA), Power Point (including experience with think-cell), understanding of databases and (preferably) experience in writing SQL queries.
Who You’ll Work With
You will act as a project manager / business analyst being responsible for several projects working in team with analysts and/or several colleagues from other departments. You will work closely with the Chief Transformation Officer and will be exposed to the CEO.
What You’ll Do
You will make an important contribution to EBITDA margin improvement by leading the projects from the idea to hypothesis testing, pivoting and finding practical solution, you will then devise an implementation plan and drive the implementation working closely with colleagues from other units/regions to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.This will include gathering and analyzing information, engaging stakeholders from around the organization, preparing business cases, etc.
You will also gain new skills and grow as a leader acting on the strengths you bring to the team. You will receive coaching and mentoring from senior colleagues.
To apply, please send your CV and short cover letter to Ivan Liashenko at [надіслати резюме]