- Вид зайнятості:
- повна зайнятість, дистанційна робота
- Досвід роботи від 2 років
Successful international company with offices in Russia, Czech Republic, Ukraine, India, China, Kazakhstan, Indonesia, Romania and other countries is seeking for a talented maintenance programmer.
You will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of existing information systems, documentation, testing, and performance tuning.
This position will be to work closely with a small team of multi-disciplined software engineers in a growing environment.
- Provide help desk support for problems encountered by end users
- Develop and/or change the database structure, application programs in response to bugs reports, minor change requests, and/or management requests following Industry best practice programming standards
- Document problems and solutions in internal help desk system
- Test new and existing applications
- Create, revise, and/or maintain technical documentation detailing system design, programming details, interfaces with databases and other systems/applications, maintenance tips, configuration points, etc.
- 2 years + professional hands-on experience with PHP and MySQL
- Experience with consuming API’s
- Experience in a customer support environment
- Experience with Git, SVN or similar version control system
- Good working experience with Eclipse, NetBeans or similar IDE
- Additional experience with multiple languages and frameworks, such as Python or Angular is a plus.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong understanding of relational databases
- Ability to work with MySQL
- Ability to prioritize work assignments
- Time flexibility
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, on a team or individual basis;
- Effective written and oral communications skills (English B1 level as minimum)
- Interpersonal skills to effectively work with co-workers and external contacts from other countries
- Must be able to deal with interruptions and changing priorities in a constructive manner and still remain concentrated on tasks at hand and the big picture
- Must remain calm and patient in times of high pressure, for example a critical global IT service down situation or when dealing with irate internal contacts because of such down situations
- Compliance requirements make a certain discipline and tolerance for regulation imposed upon the organization necessary