- Ciklum VIP
- Вид зайнятості:
- повна зайнятість
Close communication with the UK colleagues will be required on a daily basis.
Thomas Cook AG is a wholly owned subsidiary of Thomas Cook Group plc. The company bundles the Group’s tourism activities in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. The leisure airline Condor also belongs to Thomas Cook AG.
Thomas Cook is the second largest provider of tourism services and products in Germany. In the tour operator market, Thomas Cook caters for the full range of tourism services for different target groups. Leading brands — Neckermann Reisen with its broad range of holidays at great value for money, Thomas Cook with its offerings for discriminating individualists, the last-minute specialist Bucher and the no-frills operator Air Marin — offer holidays specifically tailored to each customer group. The whole product portfolio of the German operators Neckermann Reisen and Thomas Cook Reisen is offered by Thomas Cook Austria AG in the Austrian tourism market and is marketed in Austria through all channels, such as travel agencies, the Internet and call centres. The German operators' products are marketed in Switzerland by the subsidiary Thomas Cook Service AG (SAG). They can be booked in more than 1,000 travel agencies and via a call centre.
- Take ownership and implement optimisation solutions with Qubit across multiple websites
- Take ownership and lead implementation processing from requirements gathering to testing and deployment to production
- Continuously refine backlog to ensure all requirements are captured and delivered timely
- Understand the impact of Qubit implementations on websites performance and provide recommendations to development teams for improving performance
- Advocate quality and best practice techniques when implementing solutions
- Anticipate issues and risks and escalate appropriately
- Build cross-browser / cross-device compatible code, removing legacy / problematic code and suggesting improvements
- Grow your skills and share your knowledge with other developers (and beyond) to support our High Tech High Touch culture
- Demonstrable knowledge of HTML, CSS, SEO and relevant W3C standards
- Strong logic and analytical skills, an eye for detail and the ability to document solutions
- Exposure to concepts, methodologies and processes used in application development, version control, testing, content management and site deployments
- Experience with Agile ways of working (Scrum, Kanban)
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and drive independently or within a team on solutions
- Ability to work under pressure with ‘can do' attitude and solid sense for setting priorities
- Distinct focus on delivering value, quality mind-set and analytical skills combined with ability to develop creative solutions
What’s in it for you?
- Ability to work on challenging, large project with complex high load e-commerce platform
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center and Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in USA, are among the cool things our teams have developed and we bet you’ve heard about them.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of other known companies. We are looking forward to see you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to [надіслати резюме]