Senior Android Developer
- Team Technologies LLC
- Вид зайнятості:
- повна зайнятість
- Досвід роботи від 2 років, вища освіта
Lesara — The online retailer for great fashion & lifestyle products at the best price.
Fashion trends and lifestyle products do not have to be expensive. As a retail pioneer, we want to provide people all over the world access to outstanding quality merchandise at the best price. Lesara promises to deliver the latest trends, quickly and at much better value, and in doing so we strive to create a memorable shopping experience for each and every one of our customers.
The company has offices in China and Germany and since its launch in 2013 expanded into 22 markets across Europe, grew its assortment to more than 50.000 SKUs and the the team to over 200 employees.
- New feature implementation, bugfix and continuous refactoring;
- Writing Android code using support libraries;
- Implement material design for multiple devices;
- Writing Android automated test;
- Localization of UI/UX.
- 3 years experience in Android development;
- Good knowledge of English (communication level);
- Android Studio/xCode both latest stable versions.
- Ability to follow strict Designs documentation and code styling, accuracy in code;
- Good knowledge Android framework, material design and support libraries, services;
- Good knowledge of automated test Espresso, Instrumentation test;
- Knowledge of REST and third party libraries (Retrofit);
- Experience using Crashlytics, JIRA, Git;
- Knowledge of development patterns used in JAVA, (MVP, MVC and other)
- Upper intermediate level of English;
- Great communicative skills
Good to Have:
- Experience with payment system and Social network SDKs (PayPal, Klarna, Facebook, Twitter, etc.);
- Experience work by scrum, XP;
- Knowledge German;
- Foreign passport.
What we propose:
- Work in cool multinational team
- A comfortable office space in the center of Lviv
- Certification and courses sponsored by company
- Flexible working hours, we pay attention to result, not time spent
- Minimal bureaucracy
- Accountant assistance
- Bicycle / Car parking
- Paid vacation, public holidays